WEDNESDAY, Dec. 19 (HealthDay News) — Using a new technique, researchers have pinpointed a large number of additional genes associated with Crohn’s disease, bringing the total to 200.
The scientists at University College London, in England, created a new method to identify and map the locations of genes associated with complex inherited diseases such as Crohn’s.
Previous Crohns Disease Stories
- 06/24/2010 - Crohns Disease
- 04/14/2010 - Crohns Disease
- 03/04/2010 - Crohns Disease
- 02/09/2010 - Crohns Disease
- 08/05/2009 - Crohns Disease