Cooked butternut squash + canned black beans + Monterey Jack cheese (shredded) + 8-inch whole wheat tortillas + salsa = Squash and Black Bean Quesadillas
1. Place 2 cups of diced, cooked squash into a bowl and mash.
2. Rinse and drain one 15-ounce can black beans.
3. Spread squash evenly on 4 tortillas, top with beans and 4 tablespoons cheese. Top with 4 more tortillas.
4. Heat a dry nonstick skillet over medium heat; cook each quesadilla 3 minutes on each side.
5. Slice each into 6 wedges; serve with salsa.